``Helping those who are unable to help themselves``

Guardianship is the legal right given to a person who will be responsible for assisting another who is deemed to be fully or partially incapable of providing for him- or herself.

Guardianship is a serious legal matter and a court will not grant a guardianship if less restrictive means to help are available. Common examples of when a Guardianship is granted include an elderly person who no longer has the capacity to care for themselves or manage their financial affairs; a disabled person has reached the age of 18, but cannot assume adult responsibilities; or a minor who has received an inheritance outside of trust.

Here to help with all your Estate Planning needs

Asset Protection / Estate Administration / Probate